Gorsko kolesarski učni center Pristava
Javorniški rovt 22a
PROJEKT NATURA, Aljoša Žnidar s.p.
Na Pejcah 1
- Kranjska Gora: 31,2 km
- Bled: 18 km
- Ljubljana: 66,2 km
- Kranj: 38,4 km
The Pristava Mountain Biking Learning Centre was established as part of the Alpe Adria Karavanke/Karawanken Project. It is located near the Trans-Karavanke biking trail. An outside area with a bike track and mountain biking equipment is available at the centre. The building has 3 rooms with 8 beds in total, a common room, toilets, a shared bathroom and a bike storage area. The programme participants can stay at the Mountain Biking Learning Centre upon prior reservation.
- Biking workshop on safe and environmentally friendly biking, guided biking trip to Karavanke, demonstration of different bikes used for different types of mountain biking, demonstration of riding on the bike track and learning mountain biking at the track
- Biking workshop on bike maintenance, quick M-check and minor repairs during the ride, and on how to prepare for a biking trip
- Mountain biking school for all age groups and for people with mobility impairments (beginner, intermediate and advanced)
- The organisation of team-building and biking events for small groups
- Multi-day biking / biking and hiking programmes in the Karavanke mountains and nearby with a demonstration of basic mountain biking techniques
- Multi-day hiking programmes in the Karavanke mountains
- Overnight stay for up to 8 persons participating in the programmes
- Biking equipment is available for people participating in the programmes
At the Pristava Mountain Biking Learning Centre, you can find all the biking equipment you need to participate in the programmes. You can choose between BMX bikes, dirt bikes, cross-country bikes and AM (all-mountain) bikes. Other equipment available: helmets, T-shirts, trousers, shoes, gloves, body armour, repair kits, mini first aid kits, backpacks with hydration systems, gloves, cycling computers.
The renovat on of the Mountain Biking Learning Centre Pristava with pump track and cycling equipment is part of the project Alpe Adria Karavanke/Karawanken, which is implemented in the frame of the Cooperat on Programme Interreg V-A Slovenija-Austria and co-fi nanced by the European Fund for Regional Development. The aim of the project is development of tourist off ers in the Karavanke/Karawanken cross-border area.