Benefits card for guests of Jesenice
The guests who decide to stay at least two nights in partner accommodations in the municipality of Jesenice, will receive a free benefits card Julian Alps Card: Radovljica.
As in previous years, Julian Alps Card: Radovljica will provide guests with many benefits offered by service providers in Jesenice, as well as in Radovljica, Bled and other neighbouring destinations.
The Card is available from 7 June onwards or as soon as the accommodation facilities open, until mid-November.
This year, 7 accommodation facilities joined the project in the destination Jesenice:
- Apartma Kočna, Kočna
- Apartma Marjetica, Blejska Dobrava
- Apartma pod skalco, Kočna
- Apartma Primula, Blejska Dobrava
- Apartma Rekar, Prihodi, Planina pod Golico
- Camping Perun, Blejska Dobrava
- Počitniška hiša Viktorija, Planina pod Golico
During their visit, all Jesenice guests will also get special prices, which is another advantage of the Julian Alps Card.
Other Jesenice providers of benefits also include:
- Jesenice Upper Sava Museum (discount on admission to the museum)
- Smolej-Uric Farm, Planina pod Golico (tourist horseback riding and carriage ride)
- Natour bar, Blejska Dobrava (on the way from the Vintgar Gorge), portion of štruklji (rolled dumplings) by choice
As of this year, the card will also be available in a digital form. Digital card is more environmentally-friendly and it is easier to issue as it does not require printing. Upon its activation by an accommodation facility a guest will receive an email with a link to the digital card. The guest may then save the link to his mobile phone’s home screen, but it can also be printed at the chosen accommodation facility, if requested. The link will be active throughout the guest’s stay at the destination.
Card benefits have already been published, but the list is not yet complete. You can find it HERE